Wednesday 29 February 2012

Sale-a-brating Fabulous Freebies

I am really enjoying the fabulous SAB freebies and wanted to share this card I made this week using the free everyday enchantment papers and the Fresh Vintage stamp set. I choose to stick totally to the gorgeous in colour collection and used the marvellous markers to ink my stamp.

For this project I used:-
Calypso Coral card  smooth card
Everyday Enchantment  designer paper (SAB)
Fresh Vintage Stamp Set (SAB)
Four of the five in colour markers (Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade, Pool Party & Island Indigo)
Sentiment from Create a Cupcake set (p22 of the Spring mini catalogue)
Bird Builder punch
Word Window Punch


I am having such fun with my SAB freebies  and will post more in the next couple of days.

There is still time to get your hands on one or more of the great SAB sets on offer by simply placing an order for £45 (excl p&p) before the end of March. If you would like to know more about the great SAB offers check out the details in my earlier post and if I can help in any way please do get in touch.



2 comments:

sharon said...

Such a pretty card, I just love how you've coloured in stamp with the markers. Sharon x

C said...

Thanks Sharon...this particular stamp just screams out for the markers and they give endless possibilities with colour combinations and detail...although it also looks fabulous in monochrome inks too. Lets face it, it's just a great stamp set ;-)

Post a Comment