Friday 18 May 2012

Up,Up and Away


Up, Up and Away . . . I just LOVE this new  and very versatile set from the new summer mini catalogue. There are 14 stamps in this set . . . yes I did say fourteen stamps - six different balloon options, four sentiments and four additional elements.

This is just a very quick and easy card I made this evening but I just know already that this will be a stamp set I will go to time after time.

With Up, Up and Away the sky's the limit!

If you'd like to get this set or any other Stampin' Up! products simply contact me and this set could be floating its way to you in a matter of days.

Will be back soon with more form the new mini, but until next time, take care

Christa   xx

2 comments:

sharon said...

Great card, you couldn't resit getting the set in the end :-) Sharon x

C said...

Thanks Sharon...There's was no chance I was going to resist this one. I have plans for it in the coming weeks.

Cxx

Post a Comment