Friday 6 July 2012

Waste not...

I am one of those people who hates to throw away anything that can be used in crafting...and every time I take a delivery of Stampin' Up! goodies I know the box will contain the famous brown paper packing .


Stampin'Up! clearly take every aspect of the business seriously and even the packing materials are of good quality...and therefore too good to throw away. After every delivery I can be found smoothing and folding the packing paper and adding it to a growing collection... So I thought it was about time I did something with some of my packing paper mountain.

While the mini books I am making as keepsake gifts for family members were drying I punched out a pile of flowers using the blossom punch and the brown packing paper. Then with a brad and some ink I set about making flowers...

These are the first two...prototypes if you like.
I was quite pleased with how they turned out.

I have since punched lots more... some that I first stamped with the en francais background stamp and I have cut more using  the daisies BIGZ die and a few with a set of nestabilities dies.

I have some ideas of projects I want to try using these paper flowers and I will share them once they are completed...provided all goes to plan of course.


Until next time...Happy Stamping!


Christa   xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment