Tuesday 4 September 2012

From Ghoulish Ghouls to Cookie monsters


   Yesterday I talked about bundles and the Ghoulish stamp set and kit and today I would like to give a quick mention to the the delightful new cookie press stamps... 
This  brand new product line gives you stamps that you use to make embossed patterns on your home baked cookies and biscuits....and there are three designs in each set. They are so cute and have resulted in a flurry of baking among demonstrators. Cookie press stamps can provide fun for kids of all ages.
 I can't share pictures of cookies made by me because they simply don't exist  at the moment, but if you buy the cookie press stamps and send me pictures of the cookies you made using the cookie press stamps, I am happy to feature
                                                          

 pictures
 of your cookies 
 right here 


If you plan to bake your smart new cookies to give as gifts, there is even a kit available to help you produce great packaging...that's assuming you manage to save any cookies from being eaten by the cookie monsters in your home. 

Tomorrow my latest order will be delivered and I can't wait to get started on a couple of projects which I hope to be able to share with you soon.

Until then, take care

Christa   xx 




No comments:

Post a Comment