Sunday 27 January 2013

Feeling Sentimental


Here I am with a  more of the fabulous free
Sale-a-bration products...this time I have used  the Feeling Sentimental stamp set. This has  four stamps in the set, three images and one sentiment and has a definite vintage feel.

The card on the right was made using two of the images  - the wheel and the penny farthing bicycle -  and the Celebrate sentiment. The Happy Birthday is stamped direct to the backing  and is from the Blue Ribbon stamp set (p33 main catalogue), circle and label punches and the essentials paper piercing pack (p181 main catalogue)


The simple card on the left uses the third image from the set along with the Celebrate wording. Oh Happy Day is from the Bloomin' marvellous stamp set, another  SAB free set.  I think I may have unintentially been influenced by or drawn inspiration from the driving rain outside when I decided to use the colour spritzer tool (p179 main cat) on this one.





As we begin the slow count down to the release of the new Spring & Summer seasonal catalogue I will be posting sneaky peeks of some of the fabulous new products every day next week.

If you would like to know how you can get any of the fabulous Stampin' Up! products, including the fabulous free products on offer during sale-a-bration or  you would like to join my team and take advantage of the fabulous S-A-B offer to new demonstrators then please contact me

Until next time, take care

Christa   xx

No comments:

Post a Comment