Tuesday 19 February 2013

Do you ever find....

Do you ever find yourself drawn to the same stamp set over and over again?  It seems I am really making the most of the Clockworks stamp set...which is a little strange when I realised that I actually got this set last year -  but never used it until this past week...and now I have started, I just can't stop!

I used it again on this card that I made for my Dad whose birthday is at the end of this week. This time
 I used black card as the base and used whisper white card  stamped  with basic grey and midnight muse ink for the background...and of course because the base card was black I repeated the stamped background for the inside of the card too.

The sentiments used were from the fabulous Perfectly Penned stamp set (another huge favourite of mine)  and the DAD was stamped using Morning Post Alphabet set...which also includes the pointy fingers.  I originally resisted this stamp set because I didn't think I would ever use the pointy fingers...and again I have used them three times in the past two days...so it just goes to show how wrong first impressions can be.

I promised a friend who is a bit of a secret stamper (you know who you are), that I would re-visit some old favourites this week and also highlight some of my newer products too...so this is a revisit day...the next post will feature at least one of my favourite new products...

Until then, take care

Christa   xx

No comments:

Post a Comment