Tuesday 5 March 2013

Still time to Sale-a-Brate

This year I am totally in love with a couple of the Sale-a-bration stamp sets that I got for FREE!!! (my absolute favourite price!)

One of my new favourites is the gorgeous Bloomin' Marvellous  stamp set. I used it for this friend birthday card which I teamed with a couple of sentiments stamps, some basic pearls and some of the beautiful striped organdy ribbon from page 30 of the new spring summer catalogue (this one is melon mambo item 129293 and it also comes in equally lovely Marina Mist  and Old Olive )

The Sale-a -bration promotion offer runs until 22 March 2013 so there is still time to place an order and get this or other free exclusive Stampin Up! products...there are 17 options to choose from and you get to pick one free product for every £45 you spend. If you would like to know more or are ready to Sale-a-Brate right now please contact me today and your fabulous Sale-a-Bration freebies could be with you sooner than you think.

Until next time, take care

Christa   xx

No comments:

Post a Comment