Wednesday 18 September 2013

Timeless Talk

Its about time I shared a few cards made with some of the fabulous sets I got this year...and Timeless Talk is one of my new firm favourites ...and seems like a perfect match for the modern medley designer series papers.



 The first sample card  is made with a die cut circle and a circle frame. The phonograph and the black circle frame and both popped on dimensionals and the phonograph has a line of decorative  pearls
 
The second one was made using some papers I found
 lurking under a pile on my desk and since they were
the right colours and matched the vintage style, I figured
 it was easier to use them up than to put them away...

I used some coredinations card for this one and gave it a quick scuff with a sanding block. I stamped the image in red this time and matted it onto black. I liked the contrast.

Back to mainly black for this one with an offset matt on a flash of red.


I was quite pleased with this little set of cards, similar designs but all slightly different and quick and easy to make.


Timeless talk has three fun vintage images and sentiments to match and makes for gorgeous simple note cards too. Definitely a staple in my stamp armoury.

If you would like to get this set or the modern medley papers please contact me today or go direct to my online store

Until next time, take care

Christa   xx

No comments:

Post a Comment