Tuesday 10 June 2014

Project Life is here!

It's here... Project Life has arrived at Stampin' Up! 

Firstly and more importantly for you, this means you can now buy fabulous exclusive project life products from Stampin' Up!...

and secondly by it's here...  I mean quite literally it is here...

as in my first lot of project life goodies have just been delivered and they are here...in my house right now!

I am really excited to have something a little bit different to work with and Project Life seems to offer a lot of scope.

So I couldn't wait to get my hands on my goodies.




The delivery was made just a few minutes ago and so this is pretty much as close to a  a real time share as I can get without having a video.


Once I opened the outer packaging I was immediately impressed because the  storage box to hold the project life cards is fantastic quality, has little sections and will be provide a permanent home and storage solution for my Project Life cards ...which are amazing.



I plan to try out the goodies later but for now I opened my parcel and tipped out my new goodies to show you.  If I can tear myself away from my new goodies -  and there were lots of other fab new products in my box that I will need to play with later too - then I shall be back, hopefully with more to share...but for now I wanted to give you a quick sneaky peek of my latest delivery which included my new Project Life goodies and to let you know that they are available for you to buy right now.

As always if you have any questions please get in touch

Until later, bye for now

Cxx












No comments:

Post a Comment