Tuesday 2 February 2016

Balloon Celebration

This is the second of the two balloon themed sets and personally I love them both equally.

I made this card pretty much as soon as I got my eager mitts on this stamp set (when the spring summer catalogue went live,) but because it was for a friend's birthday I was not able to share it ...until now.

For this card I stamped the balloons on separate card and used the matching balloon punch. I adhered a couple to the base card panel and others I popped up on dimensionals. Although the set comes with a strings stamp,  I used the Just for you wording from the SAB free Botanicals for You set,  and so I was a bit space limited and so chose to use the metallic silver thread instead and cut a bow from matching card  to join the ends.

I think there are going to be a lot of balloons featuring in my cards and projects this year.

Until next time, take care
Cxx


P.S. The balloon punch comes separately or as a bundle saving 15% off individual prices. It also co-ordinates with the balloon builder set and ssh don't tell anyone but it may coordinate with at least one more upcoming set in the not too distant future... and of course you can simply punch balloons out of designer series paper and cardstock too.


No comments:

Post a Comment