Sunday 4 September 2016

The Autumn Winter Seasonal Catalogue is here

In the unlikely event that you missed it, the new Autumn Winter Catalogue has launched and it is filled with great new products to help with all your seasonal crafting... If you don't have a copy and would like one please let me know via the link on my demonstrator website and I will getone in the post too you straight away.

This 55 page catalogue has a fabulous range of new products to suit all tastes and there are lots of bundles where you can save a little money on coordinating products.

Now I will admit I am really not a fan of seeing Christmas cards in summertime but I took part in a team swap this week using products from the new catalogue and so I'm afraid I am about to break my own rule and share a Christmas card... in the first week of September...

For this card I used the gorgeous Merry Medley background stamp (on page 30) and I stamped it onto real red cardstock using versamark and then added clear embossing powder to give it that tone on tone effect. I was really pleased with how crisp the image was and how lush the card felt.

I also embossed the tree using the same method (onto cucumber crush card) and I used an assortment of the metallic threads to wrap the tree. Swirly scribbles thinlits were used to cut the gold  glimmer paper  and I cut the wonky stars from scrap glimmer paper by hand for the top of the tree

I was really pleased with how bright and festive this looked and how good it feels to touch. There are lots of options when using this background stamp and I will highlight some others in weeks to come, but for now I will sign off and get back into my craftroom...I have new goodies to play with

Until next time, take care
Cxx

No comments:

Post a Comment