Thursday 21 April 2011

'Owling with laughter

I was chatting with an old friend this evening and she asked what I was doing...without thinking I said "Just sweeping up owl droppings." My friend was clearly a little confused by my reply, so in an attempt to explain I went on to say "It's okay, I've been stamping and punching owls all night..."

It took me a little while to further explain that I was not being cruel to wildlife, but had been having fun using my owl stamp and recently acquired two step owl punch.


Here is one of the cards I made today. I used the owl stamp from the Punch Bunch  set and then used the fabulous (and my personal favourite at the moment) two step owl punch. The background was made using a stamp from the Just Believe set in old olive ink...all from Stampin' Up!

If you would like to know more about any of the products used please contact me

1 comment:

Maymac said...

Love the owl Christa. Good luck as a stamping up demonstrator. Wish you lived closer

Post a Comment