Tuesday 17 April 2012

Free papers

I got my free papers delivered and I chose the Berry Blossoms set  which was featured in the Spring Mini. It matches the Fruit & Flowers stamp set which I love and of course these goodies will not be available after 30th April when the Spring mini ends.


 I like all of the patterned papers of course  but I love the way this particular design really showcases the gorgeous in-colours against the rich chocolate background and so this was the one I grabbed first to make a very simple card.

For this I used the designer series pattern papers free in the current April promotion, the flowers from the fruits and flowers stamp set (shadow stamped for contrast), early espresso and wisteria wonder card stock, perfect polka dots embossing folder in the Big Shot,  and the small oval and word window punches.

Remember the free papers promotion only lasts until the end of the month - don't miss out. Contact me today to learn more or to place your order including any of the limited items in the Spring Mini catalogue. Avoid disappointment and  get these goodies while you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment