Thursday 19 April 2012

Yikes yellow... to Yay!

Last Sunday found me in Peterborough - not a place I would normally spend a weekend, but the venue for our quarterly Stampin' Up! training day...and as always a big part of the day is the swaps we share. This time round we were told the theme was to be 'Yellow'...which meant I spent a full two weeks thinking Yikes...yellow ... rather than making a start on the forty cards I needed to make for the swaps...



 With just three days to go to training day the penny finally dropped...as my latest order of fabulous (new) goodies arrived and after unpacking all the new things it was less a case of yikes yellow and more a case of Yay!
So I thought I would share a small taster of my swap samples... and in the process provide a teeny weeny sneaky peek at what's coming very soon...


Have you spotted what's new?  I promise you are going to LOVE some of the new products coming your way...


and there will be a fabulous blog hop on 1st May to kickstart the launch...watch this space as they say...

No comments:

Post a Comment