Friday 26 April 2013

Stippled Blossoms

I really don't know why I waited so long to get the Stippled Blossoms stamp set...It was one of the first to catch my eye when the catalogue came out back in October and it had my secret little gottta have this one mark beside it from day one...and yet somehow  it still did not arrive in my collection until this week.

But now that it is here I know it is going to join the ranks of my special favourites because it is so versatile and when I got a call asking if I could make a birthday card, I immediately grabbed this set to try it out.

This was a basic card using masks and layers but believe me there is lots more to come.  I'm not a fan of decorating but this is one form of stippling I am going to love using.

If you'd like to get your hands on this set  you know what to do...contact me today and you too could be having fun stippling.

Until next time, take care


Christa   xx

No comments:

Post a Comment