Wednesday 20 November 2013

Hi Ho, hi ho its off to Convention I go...

Can't believe it has come around so fast but tomorrow I, along with  hundreds of other demonstrators from five European countries, will be descending upon Manchester for the Stampin' Up! 2013 European Convention. Three days of crafting and fun catching up with old friends and making new ones too.

I have been super busy making swaps for the event.
As well as general swaps with fellow demos, I signed up for a 3D swap and a card candy swap...those are secret and so not included in the picture.

I have also been making little gifts that I plan to give to people who have been particularly kind and helpful to me in the past year...and those are a intended to be a surprise so I will share pics later.

Now I have the task of getting all the swaps, the gifts and all the personal bits and bobs I need to take with me into a (borrowed from my Mum) small case. At the moment it looks like I will be attempting to pour a gallon into a pint pot... but I am determined not to be carrying loads of heavy bags so I will find a way...

Although I have been a demonstrator for 3 years, this will be my first convention and I am really looking forward to it.

Will be back after the weekend with Convention news

Until next time, take care

Christa   xx


No comments:

Post a Comment