Thursday 7 November 2013

I'm back...

For once my absence was not a case of blog neglect...but due to the fact we went on a fabulous holiday in the USA. Of course while I was having fun in the surf at Daytona Beach, lots of fun things and great promotions were happening in the Stampin' Up! World and I missed them... but I am back now and playing catch up

I have just taken delivery of my fabulous new goodies and have an evening of creativity planned for later today. I have a really long list of projects I need to make - not only for Christmas (which is only weeks away now)  but also projects for the Stampin' Up! European Convention which takes place in Manchester in just two weeks time.

But for now and until I have had time to get really inky later on , keeping with the idea of lists and Christmas,  I am going to  share this simple little card using the wonderful Santa's List stamp set...

Until next time, take care

Christa   xx



No comments:

Post a Comment