Thursday 8 October 2015

Inktober day 8 - Birthday Blossoms

A quick little card today using Birthday Blossoms stamp set on  vanilla card  with melon mambo  and mossy meadow ink.

I deliberately stamped off the edge with this one and then stamped the main flower image on the card, followed by the leaves and then I stamped a second flower on a spare piece of card. I went ahead and cut this with scissors because although I do have the punch and would normally use it, the scissors were right there and the punch was not. Since I was only doing the one  and its a simple shape to cut, it was fine.

I sponged the edges of the stamped panel, matted it onto gold  foil card and then matted that onto a kraft card base. Once that was all in place, I added the hand cut flower  with dimensionals. A perfect accent dot in the centre of the flower finished the card.

Back tomorrow with day 9's project.
Until then, take care
Cxx

No comments:

Post a Comment