Saturday 16 January 2016

Rose Wonder

I thought I would just share with you a few cards I have made with this set. For each of the cards I have used the same basic design but wanted to show the very different results you can get...


A couple of days ago I shared this one... where I stamped and  then coloured the image and added the die cut overlay over the top which gives a raised  dimension detail to the card.


Now on this one I stamped the image in black ink. I then very roughly coloured using watercolour crayons. Once I had the basic outline colours down , I gave the image a quick spritz with water and gently blended the colours out across the whole image.




For this next card I  took an off cut piece of very vanilla card and then I die cut the rose and leaves from plain white card and used it as a stencil. I sprayed the colour through the stencil and once it was dry I lifted the die cut overlay and set aside.  I fussy cut the stamped and stencilled image and adhered it to the front of a diagonally cut card base. I cut another piece of very vanilla card, stamped the sentiment in the top corner, inked the edges with a sponge and adhered it to the inside of the blackberry bliss card base.









And finally, in the spirit of not wanting to waste anything tyat can be used on a project , I took the die cut that I used as a stencil and adhered it to the front of a card and added an embossed sentiment to the top corner. I added a few dots with a versamark pen and clear embossed those in the space to complete this very simple Thank you card








The thing that impresses me so much about this bundled set is that I have only used one floral stamped image and one die from the set and there are so many more  in each...and I haven't even begun to cut into the die cuts and develop the cards that way. There are just so many possibilities with this set and I really think my husband made a brilliant choice with this one.

There are sure to be more of these to follow. Until next time, take care
Cxx

No comments:

Post a Comment