Saturday 2 April 2016

Old favourites

I have just returned from a lovely trip to the USA  - which I never announce because lets face it, we don't need to encourage burglars by giving them prior notice! The trip was everything we hoped it would be and now I am back with renewed energy.


Earlier today our team was challenged to take a neglected stamp set and show it some love by making a card or project... Oh the shame when I walked into my craft room and was able to grab a pile of stamps that I have not used in ages...but that all changes right now.

The first one I made was using Kinda Eclectic stamp set, which I adored when it first came out and used loads, but has sat unloved on the shelf for a while now.

 I used almost all of the stamps in the set for this one and as soon as I started using it I remembered why I loved it so much. It is a really versatile set and allows lots of options for all manner of occasions and can be paired with just about any sentiment from any set.

 This card will be going to a friend next week and there will be more neglected stamp projects to follow in the next little while.

Until next time,
Cxx

No comments:

Post a Comment