Wednesday 20 April 2016

Traveller

I made this card to celebrate a dear friend who recently reached a career milestone in her cruise planning business and what better stamp set to use than the Traveller

I started out with the sunshine stamp from Kinda Eclectic  and then I blended Lost Lagoon and Bermuda Bay ink for the ocean and soft sky (for the sky obviously). When I came to stamp the ship I couldn't make up my mind if I wanted to stamp it in black or in blue and so I dithered and added both to the stamp...resulting a rather vivid school ink blue which I could never recreate in a millions years!

The Congratulations came from from Sassy Salutations and finished the card which was mat onto Lost Lagoon card to frame it off.

Three much loved but recently rather neglected stamp sets used in this one...it has been a joy revisiting old favourites...so I won't stop now. More to follow.
Until next time
Cxx

No comments:

Post a Comment