Thursday 4 July 2013

Continuing with my favourite things D-F

I thought the alphabet might be a fun way of skipping through the new catalogue picking a few of my favourite things to highlight and so here we go.

This section was pretty easy for me to favourite because I love my big shot machine and I use it all the time so anything to do with die cutting or embossing using the big shot is always a big hit with me.


D is for Dies...

as well as the fabulous established dies we have a new kid on the block. In the Spring Summer seasonal we got the Card Base pop 'n Cuts die and the Dress Form pop n' cuts to go with it,... and now we have the label pop 'n cuts die and this coordinates with a new framelits die too. Check out all the die cutting options starting on page 184.

E is for Embossing...



We have four new embossing folders (find them on page 191) all of which coordinate with other products in the catalogue. My current favourite is the Modern Mosaic which I used to make this card ...


I'd love to know, which one will be your favourite? 




F is for Framelits...

Stampin' Up! has added five new sets of Framelits in this catalogue to classic shapes layering sets that will be a staple item in many crafting projects , a new deco label that coordinates with the latest Pop 'n Cuts die and two new sets to coordinate with newly released stamp sets...and these two are offered as bundles with the stamp sets at a discounted price. Framelits can be found starting on page 186.

So that is ABC (or should I say DEF )  of a few of my favourites for today ...I would love to know what is catching your eye....and I will be back soon with some more thoughts , hints and project ideas inspired by the contents of the new catalogue. As always if you have any questions or would like to know more about any products or promotions please do get in touch 

Until next time, take care


Christa   xx


No comments:

Post a Comment