Thursday 11 July 2013

Simply...


I am simply having so much fun trying out the new goodies that arrived this week . The first two cards were made using the Simply Sketched stamp set...this is a hostess exclusive set and is simply lovely. It has six stamps...three images and three sentiments for Birthday, Sympathy and Thank You cards.

I have used the Happy Birthday Wishes sentiment on both of these cards and as you can probably tell, it fits perfectly inside the oval punch.

The card on the right is the floral image in strawberry slush on strawberry slush Designer series paper.



The card on the left is made using  baked brown sugar, pumpkin pie, chocolate chip and whisper white cardstock. I used a tiny piece of the new chevron ribbon in pumpkin pie. This ribbon has a really soft luxurious feel to it that took me a little by surprise.

 The chevrons on the ribbon and the designer series paper have the added bonus of optical illusion which is great if you ever suffer from wonky eyeballs when making up a card or project. This stuff is very forgiving.


If you would like to know more about how you could get hostess exclusive products please drop me a line



That's it for today...I will be back soon with new projects made with new goodies...Remember if you would like to purchase any of the products used here, please just give me a call or send me an email, its really that simple.

Until next time, take care


Christa   xx


1 comment:

Post a Comment