Monday 8 July 2013

Preparing for Mister Brown

I have spent the entire weekend trying to sort through the chaos of my craft room  because I have had confirmation that Mister Brown will be bringing my first full new catty order on Monday ...and I need to make space for new goodies and the fun that goes with them.

No crafting has taken place since Friday evening and I am feeling the withdrawals already.... Thank goodness there will lots of stamping and inkiness when the delivery is unpacked...

On the bright side there has been a big cull of scrappy bits - those pieces of pretty paper or cardstock that aren't quite big enough for a project on their own but that  are too good to throw out and /or will come in handy. I have always been a bit of a meanie refusing to throw away anything until it really does have no possible use...but the reality of the space available to store this stuff  vs the need for space to store the  inbound  new catty goodies meant that common sense simply had to prevail...

So I got a 12 x12 box and filled it until it couldn't hold another single scrap...and then I taped the lid shut and let hubby ditch the rest. Our local recycling crew are going to be stunned to find three bags waiting on the path tomorrow morning...

I have cleaned the desk, the craft mat and have made space for the boxes to sit while I check the contents. Now all that I have to do is wait.... I will have my nose pressed against the window in the morning for sure. I hope he comes early....

Until next time, take care


Christa   xx

No comments:

Post a Comment