Friday 22 August 2014

One for the Guys...


 I have been taking part in regular swaps with a small group of  UK demonstrators and this month we had men in mind...

I know many people say they find ideas for male cards  difficult but I really like the challenge.

 For this card I used Indigo Island for my base card with Maritime Designer Paper  for the lower half.  I stamped the ship from Traveller stamp set, punched it out and offset it against a punched circle of crushed curry card. I used a sponge to ink the bottom of the image with coastal cabana ink to blend it with the paper. Although the flags are a part of Sea Street stamp set,  the flags at the top were cut from a sheet of the Maritime paper. The Happy Birthday sentiment is from Bloom with Hope hostess set.

This card got the husband seal of approval so I guess he is one guy who would be happy to receive this card.

As always if you have any questions about any products or processes please do get in touch

Until next time, take care

Christa   xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment