Friday 29 August 2014

Woo Hoo...


The new 2014 Holiday Seasonal catalogue from Stampin' Up! is live ...and if you are already one of my customers your complimentary copy, along with the little owl card, is already winging its way to you (if it hasn't arrived already).

The new holiday catalogue has 51 pages and is  filled with project ideas and details of the products used to make them.

As you'd expect there is everything you might need for cards, gift tags, treat holders, gift wrapping, table and home decorations and more... there is something to suit all tastes.




Now this picture shows  MY copy ... already well thumbed and you will notice I wrote my name on it ... what you can't see from this picture is that it also has my wishlist and project ideas notes inside
If you would like to get your own copy please drop me a line and I will get one in the post to you straight away.

Alternatively - or while you are waiting  for your copy to arrive in the mail -  you may prefer to view it on line where you can also download an electronic copy  please go HERE

Over the next few days I hope to share some projects made with products from the new catalogue....but as always if you have any questions about any of the products or promotions or you would like to know more please do get in touch.



Until next take, take care
Christa   xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment