Wednesday 18 May 2016

Sunshine

Sun was  beating down for a few days last week and it seems to brighten everyone's mood, so when looking at Kinda Eclectic last evening I thought why not use it as a sun peeking over the greenery...maybe it will tempt the real sun out from  behind the rain clouds we have this week!

 I inked approx half the rays stamp and stamped it centrally and then stamped the green leaves many many times in first second and third generation stamping using mossy meadow ink (which is one of my favourites ever and I am sad it is retiring but have stocked up on reinker so will continue to use it as long as I can) until I had the level of coverage I was looking for. I sponged the sky and around the edges of the card. I decided for this card I preferred the butterflies from Papillon PotPourri and so stamped and punched those and added them to the card.  There is no sentiment as yet because this will go into my card box until I need it and I can add it later.

So a simple all occasions card from me for today... More soon.
Until next time
Cxx


No comments:

Post a Comment