Thursday 19 January 2017

Big on Birthdays again

I make so many birthday cards through the year and always love a good birthday set and this one really does provide lots of options.

I have already used this particular stamp on the inside of a card but this time decided to make it the focus of a card I was asked to make at the very last minute.

For this card I stamped the greeting and the arch of flowers (which is from the Swan Lake set) using versamark and clear embossing powder. I die cut the numbers and the bow and double embossed them to produce an enamel effect. I grabbed a pre-cut frame (from a pile on my desk left over form another project set) and trimmed it to be half a centimetre shorter than the base  card I had embossed

I was really quite pleased with the end result and the card is already on its way.

I need to make some more cards this evening and plan to use some of the other stamps I have from the recent releases...

Until next time
Cxx

No comments:

Post a Comment