Sunday 22 May 2016

All Stacked up...


Today I was playing around in my craft room and decided to make this fun card for my niece's birthday. I used the Sprinkles of Life stamp set along with the new swirly scribbles thinlits from the upcoming new 2016 catalogue.

I used the thinlits to cut out two of the long swirly dies and I transferred the cutouts from the watermelon wonder card to infill the swirls I cut in mint macaron. One other thing I really love about this particular die, apart from the infill option, is that it leaves a gorgeous wavy cut on the card... and I used this at the bottom of my design and lined up the mint die cut against it.

There are 9 dies in the set and all of them provide versatile options. It also coordinates with the swirly bird stamp set too.

This was a fun card to make and while my initial aim was to showcase the stamp set,  I know there will lots more to come using these thinlits.

Until next time
Cxx

No comments:

Post a Comment