Friday 13 May 2016

Sending Wishes your way


A very quick and simple card for today using elements from three stamp sets :- Butterfly Basics, Awesomely Artistic and Kinda Eclectic

 For this one I lightly sponged the entire square of whisper white card with dapper denim ink before stamping the fern along the left hand side. I stamped the dragonfly in dapper denim too and also stamped three more dragonfly images which I cut by hand and adhered one on top of the other, making sure to only glue the centre. I also stamped and punched two butterflies and added them with glue dots. A couple of basic pearls and  the card was ready for the sentiment.

It is a simple card and may not have taken long to make, but I was pleased with the overall effect. Sometimes less really is more.
Until next time
Cxx


No comments:

Post a Comment