Wednesday 21 May 2014

Days later...

Its now a few days since  the Telford event  and strangely it feels like it was yesterday and at the same time it seems like it was ages ago...

Batteries are now recharged, at least those in my camera are, and I was able to retrieve the photos and take some of the swaps I received...and I thought I would start with those...

I got quite a few tag and bookmark swaps and these are pictured left... the top right pink with the flower is also a bookmark - the clever page saver kind that pops over the corner of the page.
In addition to these there are also three mini cards in the picture


 The second picture shows the cute 3D birdhouse and the mini briefcase - this had a sherbet sweet inside...we used to call them space ships when we were kids and they are still just as yummy as I remember! A great selection of card designs and the kraft bag project on the far right with the tangerine tag is actually a teabag holder and has mint tea inside which was a lovely surprise.

In the background you will notice a canvas bag with the Stampin'Up! logo on it... These were given to us at the registration desk and were used to carry home our freebie give-aways ...and my prize patrol goodies...

The products inside the bag are all brand new product lines that will be in the new catalogue when it comes out at the end of June...so for now they are a secret...but watch out for sneaky peeks coming very soon...

Before I go let's not forget that today  is Wednesday and that means weekly deals day... If you haven't done so already, please pop along and check them out in case there is a deal on something on your wishlist


Until next time, take care

Christa   xx








No comments:

Post a Comment