Thursday 8 May 2014

Show & Tell - new photopolymer stamps



With so many great products and a wealth of fabulous projects out there I decided it is time to use this blog for a spot of regular show & tell ..and it starts right here with new product!


Click on image to go to offer
Stampin' Up!  has just announced that in the new 2014-15 catalogue we will have our usual wood mount and clear mount stamps but that we will also be getting photopolymer sets too. These have been available in the USA for some time now, and I was lucky enough to try them last year so am really pleased they have finally made it across the pond.
  


 I must admit (like many stampers) I was never that impressed with the results I got with the clear photopolymer stamps in the past, but Stampin’ Up! have found a high quality material that gives the quality images we have grown to expect from Stampin’ Up! products and once I tried them myself I was suitably impressed.


There will be a selection of brand new photopolymer stamps in the new catalogue in July but if you can’t wait for the new catalogue to try these for yourself, Stampin’ Up! has an offer for you…From now until 31 May when you place an order for £60 or more (not including P&P) you can choose one of these four Photopolymer Stamps for FREE.  This will be your only chance to get these sets as they will not be in the upcoming catalogues and supplies are limited!


I have just taken delivery of a set of the new photo-polymer stamps – I got Show & Tell set # 2 which in case you hadn't already guessed, I used to stamp the Show & Tell button at the top of the page....it seemed just perfectly suited for the job!


So…what are they like?

Well the first thing you notice is that they arrive in a cello bag  and are held on an acetate carrier sheet. 

When you peel them from the backing sheet they feel quite sturdy (for want of a better word) They are easy to position where you want them on the block and they stick really well to the acrylic blocks. Of course as you’d expect they are transparent so you can see exactly where you are stamping. 

This is particularly useful with alphabets and borders…and of course the slightly pliable nature of the photopolymer means that you can do even more with the element and border stamps…like make an arrow arch slightly or a make a border curvy rather than straight...which is what I did very quickly here with one of the arrows from the Show & Tell set #2.

As always if you would like to know more about the featured new photopolymer sets, about any Stampin'Up! offers, promotions and products in general or would like to know more about becoming a demonstrator yourself please drop me a line and  I will do my best to  help and to  answer any questions you may have.

Until next time, take care

Christa   xx







No comments:

Post a Comment