Sunday 18 May 2014

What fun...

I had a fabulous time at the Stampin'Up!  UK regional event at Telford. Over three hundred demonstrators gathered together to hear the latest news from Stampin'Up!, see some sneak peeks at products from the upcoming catalogue (not too long to wait now...) and  to share creative ideas.

As well as the chance to catch up with old friends and the opportunity to see up close some of the exciting new things coming our way, one of the highlights is always prize patrol...and I was one of the very lucky winners of some yet to be released totally fabulous  products.... watch out for sneaky peeks very soon

I am home now, exhausted but inspired. I took lots of notes and hundreds of photos... I got lots of fab swap projects and  I will take pics of them as soon as my camera is charged so for now I can only show the full images of the swaps I made...



Once me and my camera are properly recharged and working on full power again  I will be back...

Until next time, take care

Christa   xx

No comments:

Post a Comment