Saturday 12 July 2014

Choose Happiness

Today's card is made with the Choose Happiness stamp set. This set is really versatile and has lots of elements that work well together (obviously) and also works brilliantly with stamps from other sets too of course.
Here I have paired up the leaves and the sentiment with butterflies from the papillion pot pourri set.

I stamped the leaves with mossy meadow ink (one of the new in-colours) and used the blender pen to pull the colour to shade the leaves.  The butterflies I stamped onto vellum with memento black ink and coloured them with "blendies". I used the pumpkin pie and the rich razzleberry sets to get the detailed shading and I popped the butterflies on with glue dots.

The base of the card was made with the new 12x12 kraft cardstock - I can't tell you how happy I am we finally have this in the catalogue. Kraft card is just so useful for all manner of projects and will definitely be a staple in my craft room.  There were a few other kraft items new in this catalogue, expect to see them appear here soon .

Until next time, take care

Christa   xx


No comments:

Post a Comment