Tuesday 1 July 2014

Its here....


 Stampin' Up! fans the new catalogue is HERE and it is filled with lots of fabulous new products and project ideas.

I love the new cover design and there is a new layout inside too...all designed to make things easier for you to find exactly what you need ...whether that is inspiration and ideas or lots of new products.

In the next few days I will be sharing some of my favourite things from the new catalogue and some new projects too, but  am sure you just want to put your feet up ad dive into the pages and  start building your wishlist.

You can download the new catalogue using the link above, but if you would like a hard copy sent to you in the post  please get in touch.

As always if you have any questions about any of the new catalogue products, any upcoming promotions, if you're thinking of joining as a  demonstrator or if you have a general query please drop me a line  and I will do my best to help.

Enjoy your first visit with the new catalogue,

Until next time, take care

Christa   xx

No comments:

Post a Comment