Friday 25 July 2014

Keeping it simple

I know I've  already said how much  I love the Kinda Eclectic stamp set....well I love it again today... and since it was on my desk already I decided to use it to make this really quick and simple birthday card.

I used the ray stamp from the set in a variety of colours, teaming it with the Happy Birthday greeting from Sassy Salutations set onto whisper white cardstock. I sponged the edges with some blackberry bliss ink, adhered the whisper white panel to a blackberry bliss card base and added a couple of basic rhinestones for a little glitz.

 It really did take just a few minutes to put this card together and I love that this is just another of the many ways to use this fabulous new set... and I am certain there will lots more to follow.

I am taking part in a blog hop on Saturday and I hope that you will join us

Until next time, take care


Christa   xx

1 comment:

Scrapthology said...

Love this, really striking design.

Post a Comment