Thursday 10 July 2014

You Light up my Life

 I am still working my through the box of goodies I took delivery of the other day and so far just about everything becomes a new favourite as soon as I start using it...

So today's new favourite is the Today & Everyday stamp set...which is perfect for using with the new blendabilities ( blendabilities are already firmly established in most favoured products and  shall henceforth be known as blendies )  It is also a  great set for colouring with the regular marvellous markers and for watercolour techniques and embossing too. The set has three images and sentiments but it was this one that really caught my eye today...watch for the others coming soon!


                                                                          For the card above I  first embossed the base card. I stamped the image onto whisper white and coloured it with blendies, then die cut it using labels framelits. I also cut a frame form a piece of blackberry bliss card (using  the  labels framelits in next size up and next size down from the image size) With the paper piercing template and tool I pierced two lines around the edge of the cut frame and mounted it onto the image panel using  dimensionals.


The second card is on a  kraft base with  a strip of ink edged DSP The image was coloured with blendies as before, the  panel was plain cut and paper pierced around the edges and double matted onto coordinating card stock.

So one versatile stamp and two simple but very different card designs for today.

I will be back soon with more of my (many) favourite things

Until next time, take care

Christa   xx



No comments:

Post a Comment